Features- Two separate front and rear doors
- Good air ventilation
- You could increase to total 8 fans
- All doors design with the spring latch, easy remove, tool-less
- Easy assemble
Material- Extrude aluminum sections for main cabinet frames
- sheet metal for all doors and panels
Specifications- Die-cast heavy duty aluminum frames
- 2 Mesh front and rear doors W/lock
- Swing type side doors W/lock
- Top and bottom panels W/cable access hole
- Full size mounting strips front and rear (square type)
- 3 of 12cm fans (86 CFM each) on top
- 4 heavy duty wheels
- 4 leveling feet
- 100 pcs M6 screws and cage nuts
- Grounding wires
Overall: Width: 23.6" depth: 36" Height: 84"
- Width: Hole to Hole (center) = 19" (18.25")
- Entrance (right rail to left rail): 17 5/8"
- Depth of front railing to rear door: 32.75"
- Useable height: Top section= 35", bottom section= 37"
- Max. length of sliding rail's brackets: 29 5/8"