AV3200-001 Features and Benefits:
- 16-port KVM switch provides flexible remote server access with two remote digital paths and one local analog user.
- On-board Web interface--The user’s PC requires no additional software for remote server access.
- Multi-platform support--Local PS/2 and USB connections and multi-platform target devices, including PS/2, USB, Sun and serial support
- Integrated access cabling or AVRIQ support--Lowers overall cost with CAT 5-designed integrated access cables for PS/2 or USB connectivity
- Encrypted IP communication--Switch supports SSL-128bit, DES, 3DES or AES encrypted communication
- Powerful user access control--64 user accounts with access control lists for each user classified by:
- User – KVM access only
- User Administrator – KVM access, and ability to configure users and user admin.
- Appliance Administrator – KVM, ability to configure user, user admins, and appliance administration and configuration
Avocent AV3200-001 Technical Specifications:
||1.72 in. (4.37 cm)|
||17.00 in. (43.18 cm)|
||10.98 in. (27.98 cm)|
||7.3 lbs (3.31 kg) |
||32 to 104 F (0 to 40 C)|
||-4 to 158 F (-20 to 70 C)|
||100 - 240 VAC|
||50/60 HZ autosensing|
||40 W maximum|
||PS/2, Sun, USB|
||VGA, SVGA (XGA, XGA-II with adaptor), Maximum Local Port: 1600 x 1200; Maximum Remote Port using a DSRIQ module: 1280 x 1024 @ 75 Hz|
||USB keyboard and mouse, PS/2 keyboard, PS/2 mouse, IntelliMouse|
||UL, FCC, cUL, ICES-003, CE, GS, VCCI, MIC, C-Tick, GOST|