CMB is designed to report Fan, RPSU, Temperature monitoring status to motherboard through USB or COM port..
- Dimension: (LxWxH) 115mm x 65mm x 1.6mm
- Power Input: 2 x 4 pin
- Fan Monitoring: Max. 6 x 8P8C fan or Max.6 x 4P4C fan Occupy by group setting
- RPSU Monitoring: Input from RPUS-Alarm signal, Input from RPUS-Mute signal
- Temptaure Monitoring: Input from Thermal Sensor: 2 x 2 pin headers, Input from Alarm mute: 1 x 6 pin headers
- Control Mode: Local control through COM-port or USB port as parallel daisy-chain configuration, Remote control through system LAN port
- Support OS: Windows XP/Sever2000/Server 2003/Vista/Linux
- Management Tool: Chenbro CMB Utility
* Actual weight varies by configuration and manufacturing process.
* The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice