Chenbro I2C (Inter-Integrated Circuit) Card CK30801 is used for connecting the RAID card with HDD backplanes so the HDD Fail signal can be transmitted to the indicator at the front of the machine. This connection overcomes the lack of an HDD Fault Pin Header on RAID card. Without this connection to the backplane, administrators can't tell at a glance which HDD had failed.
- I2C connector A: 10-pin pin header x 1 for 3 Ware RAID controllers
- I2C connector B: 4-pin I2C connector x 6 for popular RAID controllers
- Power connector : 4-pin FDD power connector
- 4-pin pin header x 2 per Signal Discrete Module
- Jumper for 3 Ware or other RAID controller selection
- The supported HDD quality are 8,16 & 24 pcs (1~3 pcs of Signal Discrete Module)
* Actual weight varies by configuration and manufacturing process.
* The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.