The CUG-700 power supply is your solution to a clean installation. The wires and cables are neatly tied together with detachable connectors allowing you to add or remove only what your system needs. Dual PCI-E ready to support SLI & Crossfire systems for all your graphic needs. With only high quality components, this model is built for higher reliability, durability, thermal control and environmental friendliness through an increased 700 watts power efficiency.
Features & Specifications:
- "Piano Black" finish.
- Triple +12V output rails.
- Advanced double forward circuit and double-layer PCB.
- Active power factor correction.
- Super high efficiendy maximum 84%.
- High power cable management enables safely select wiring.
- Ultimate balance between cooling and noise level.
- Honey Comb Structure with best ventilation.
- Dual PCI-Express power connectors fully support SLI & Cross-Fire system.
- ATX 12V V.2.2.
- All output cables with nylon sleeving.
- Gold plated terminal.
- Flexible connector & system design.
- Patented easy swap connector.
- Output: +5V@30A, +3.3V@28A, +12V1@16A, +12V2@25A, +12V3@17A, -12V@0.5A, +5VSB@2.5A. - Unit Dimension (mm): 140Wx85Hx150L (mm).