- Only one (1.75") rack unit high.
- 17" active matrix TFT LCD display.
- Supports 16.7 Million colors and 1280 x 1024 resolution.
- Wide viewing angle, high contrast.
- TFT surface protected by Lexan shield.
- Display automatically powers off when in the closed position.
- Plugs directly into a standard VGA card.
- Video and power cables included.
- Available front panel locking and retaining options.
- 18" ball bearing slides with extensions included.
The 1U Rackmount 17" LCD Monitor LM1P-17 is mounted in a one unit high (1.75") drawer with industrial heavy duty hinges. The display offers a wide viewing angle and high contrast ratios. The display do not require special proprietary LCD peripheral cards or drivers. Each connects directly to a standard VGA connector and automatically switches to the corresponding VGA mode. A Lexan shield protects the screen from damage caused by foreign materials or scratches. During operation, the unit can be withdrawn from the rack to raise the display and then pushed back into the rack to minimize space usage.
Panel: 17" LCD Panel
Display type: TFT/ LCD active matrix color
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
Response time: 25ms typical
Contrast ratio: 400 : 1 typical
Brightness: 250 cd/ m 2 typical
Panel color: 16.7 million display colors
Viewing angel: 80 (Horiz.)/ 80 (Vert.)
Storage temp.: -25C to 60C
Operating temp.: 0C to 50C
Plug & Play: DDC1 and DDC2B
Video Connector: 15-pin mini D-sub, detachable
Power supply: 90-260V AC Input, 60 Watts Maximum
Dimension: 19"(W) x 1.75"(H)x19"(D)
Weight (lbs): 32.00
There are no accessories for this product at this time.