How long will it take to receive my order?
We do our best to process all orders for shipment within 24 to 48 business hours, as long as the products ordered
are in stock. All in-stock domestic shipments are sent via FedEx, unless otherwise requested. Actual shipping
time depends on the shipping method selected. FedEx Ground or FedEx Home
Delivery service normally takes 1 to 6 business days depending on the ship to
location. Therefore, it can take 2 to 8 business days for you to receive your
order (this is a combination of up to six (6) days transit time and 1 to 2 days
in our distribution facility).
Need it faster? You can choose FedEx Standard Overnight or FedEx 2 Day
Air as your service. This will reduce your order's transit time to 1 day for
Standard Overnight or 2 days for 2 Day Air.
Items marked with the truck symbol are too large or too heavy to ship via a regular freight service and must ship via truck.
The cost to ship items via truck is varies from location to location. The shipping rate of your order is To Be Determined
or TBD, and is not calculated at the time of checkout. We will contact you with the freight charges
and delivery options for shipments going via truck before processing your order.
It is often more economical to ship multiple items via truck, as the bulk of the charge
is assessed for the first item, with smaller charges for each additional item.
Someone must be present at time of delivery to inspect and receive truck shipments.
How can I return or exchange an item?
Please follow these procedures to submit your return request.
To return a product. You need
sign into your account, views order history, and select the relevant
On the order detail page, there
is a link below each product. You can click the link below the product you wish
You will see a return request
form. If you ordered more than one of a given model number, you can change the quantity
to reflect how many are being returned. There are also options to choose why the
product is being returned and what the preferred compensation method will
Once you submit a return
request, a confirmation screen will appear containing an RMA number. You will
also receive a return request confirmation via email.
You may sign into your account at anytime
and click the RMA number link to view the status listed in the comments field.
You can also click the "RMA Tracking" link, input your RMA number in the box,
and be taken directly to the RMA status information. You can find the "RMA Tracking" link
on your left hand side of web page under the "Information" box. If you are not logged in
prior to clicking "RMA Tracking", you *will* be re-directed to the login
Please carefully read the following RMA policy before you submit a return request.
- All products are under manufacturer warranty.
- All merchandise returned must have a detailed description of the defect, a
copy of invoice (which includes the serial number of the merchandise returned),
and the RMA number marked outside of the package.
- Assigned RMA number will be expired after 15 days since the day issued.
- Dead on Arrival (DOA) products must be processed for RMA within 14 Calendar
days of the invoice date. All defective items will be replaced or repaired
within the Terms and Limits of the Manufacturer's Warranty. Rackmount Net is not liable
if, but not limited to, the manufacturer is not in business or the product is
- No refund on CPU, memory, software, shipping & labor fee at any time.
- All return merchandise must be received by Rackmount Net before a replacement can be
sent out. No Cross Shipment.
- All returned merchandise must be in its original packaging (including all
corresponding parts, manuals, cables, and diskettes, etc.). Otherwise, packaging
materials will be billed for each item.
- All RMA Return for Credit must be requested within 14 calendar days, a
minimum 15% restocking fee will be applied and credit will be issued at current
market price, no cash refunds.
- Rackmount Net is not responsible for any shipping damage or loss. All claims for
shipping damage must be presented to the shipping carrier immediately.
- Customers only pay for the freight of shipping to Rackmount Net, and Rackmount Net will pay for
the freight of Ground shipping back to customers.
- Customers are responsible for back-and-forth shipping charge of all
- Rackmount Net will not be responsible for any physical damage or modified product.
System must be, "As shipped configuration". Otherwise all warranties are voided.
- Customers are encouraged to return to manufacturers directly for faster turn