17 inch open frame (sometimes called chassis mount, embedded monitors) LCD monitors are designed for commercial and industrial applications where the screen goes into a larger unit that already has a bezel or other framing. Used in such things as kiosks, arcade games, ATM machines, and any number of commercial and military applications, open frame monitors come fully assembled and ready to integrate.
Flexibility is the key to meeting niche applications. This is why we designed the controls on the open frame monitors so they can be mounted on the side or rear of the unit, providing the most flexible system. Value-added options like SBR board (S-Video, BNC, RCA), Touch Screen and MPEG Player provide solution integrators and system resellers wider selections and higher flexibilities.
- 17 Inch Open Frame LCD Monitor
- RoHS compliant, meet UL, CSA, TUV, FCC B, VCCI B, CE, TCO 99, TUV Ergo, EPA Engergy Star certification
- Kiosks, equipment, and instruments drop-in design
- Friendly design on various location options of OSD keys
- Superior viewing angles, contrast ratio, and brightness
- Sturdy and ventilation consideration structure