A Pioneer and leader in hybrid I/O technologies, R6 IP-210 Series, a 2U 6-disk RAID engine embedded intelligent iSCSI rackmount storage system product line, developed for OEM, VAR, & storage solution providers for daily Disk-to-Disk (D2D) backup, video editing, e-mail archive, etc. The EnhanceRAID R6 IP-210 Series features a next generation 64-bit Scale storage processor capable of sustaining data rates up to 175MB/sec, and offers a cutting edge “web-based” user interface which provides complete storage control over a standard web browser. EnhanceRAID R6 IP-210 system provides a host of RAID advanced functions, empowering users with capabilities (such as RAID 6 features) normally found in enterprise-class storage systems
Industry Proven SATALINK™ Technology
The EnhanceRAID system was built on the world-known hybrid I/O technology, the SATALink , a SCSI-to-SATA converging technology pioneered by Enhance Technology to bring low-cost SATA disks to the broadband high performance computing environments. The propriety MultiLink I/O technology is introduced to connect additional disk array system through Multi-lane interface that helped resellers and integrators to offer more cost/effective storage solution to the end customers.
Versatile RAID storage Module
The EnhanceRAID R6 IP-210 system is a host independent storage appliance which provides a transparent and driverless method of adding additional RAID protected storage to an existing IT infrastructure, regardless of your operating system or hardware. It is ideal for Microsoft Exchange and SQL server, and provides the fastest, simplest, safest way to share protected data between desktops, networks and work groups.
Next Generation Storage Engine
Performance Powered by the latest Intel IOP80331 storage processor, the EnhanceRAID R6 IP-210 system produces an outstanding 175MB/s speed to satisfy for users with video editing, data backup or recovery, and archiving projects.
Features & Benefits
• Hardware RAID Intel 80331 500Mhz 64-bit RISC Processor
• IS210 5.25″ removable disk module for 3.5″ disks: supports both SAS & SATA 3Gbps interface
• Host Bandwidth Ultra320 SCSI and backward compatible
• Disk Supported Serial ATA I&II at 3.0 Gbp/s
• Built in remote access for event log and e-mail notification
• RAID levels supported 0, 1, 0+1, 3, 5, 6, 50, 60 & JBOD
• Support on-line volume expansion & migration
• Support multiple RAID volumes & instant availability
• Optional features include RAID 6