The EnhanceRAID R6 SS-210 is the latest addition to the R6 family with built-in RAID controller option with latest RAID 6 algorithm for 24×7 mission critical applications. Utilizing the high performance SAS disks, the EnhanceRAID ™ R6 SS-210 offers Enterprise-grade solution for applications that demand nothing short of superior reliability. Designed to address the challenges of high impact/high volume storage requirements, the new EnhanceRAID™ R6 SS-210 is becoming the new standard for RAID protected storage. With hundreds of installations worldwide Enhance Technology’s EnhanceRAID™ product line has built a solid reputation in markets spanning from nonlinear digital video editing to emerging disk based backup & recovery infrastructures.
Industry Proven SATALINK™ Technology
The EnhanceRAID system was built on the world-known hybrid I/O technology, the SATALink™, a SAS-to-SATA converging technology pioneered by Enhance Technology to bring low-cost SATA disks to the broadband high performance computing environments. The SATALink™ hybrid I/O technology has been since helped resellers and integrators to offer more cost/effective storage solution to the end customers.
- Hardware RAID Intel 80331 500Mhz 64-bit RISC Processor
- Host Bandwidth Ultra320 SCSI and backward compatible
- Disk Supported Serial ATA I&II at 3.0 Gbp/s
- Built in remote access for event log and e-mail notification
- RAID levels supported 0, 1, 0+1, 3, 5, 6, 50, 60 & JBOD
- Support on-line volume expansion & migration
- Support multiple RAID volumes & instant availability
- IS210 5.25″ removable disk module for 3.5″ disks: supports both SAS & SATA 3Gbps disk drives
- Optional features include RAID 6
|Versatile RAID Storage Model|
The versatile R6 SS-210 storage array system is a host dependent storage unit which provides a transparent and driverless method of adding additional RAID protected storage to an existing IT infrastructure, regardless of your operating system or hardware. It is ideal for Microsoft Exchange and SQL server, and provides the fastest, simplest, safest way to share protected data between desktops, networks and work groups.