IP-101 IP KVM switch provides convenient, remote KVM access and control via LAN or Internet. It captures, digitizes, and compresses video signal and transmits it with keyboard and mouse signals to and from a remote computer. The remote access and control software runs on its embedded processors only but not on mission-critical servers, so that there is no interference with server operation or impact on network performance. IP-101 provides a non-intrusive solution for remote access and control.
- Manage servers around the world
- Remote access KVM via TCP/IP network, WAN/ LAN , internet, or dali-up modem
- Provide BIOS level access
- Support SSL v2/ v3 encryption
- No software required, No impact on server or network performance
- 1600 x 1200 (MAX.) high resolution for Local display output
- 1280 x 1024 (MAX.) for remote display screen
- High-performance mouse tracking and synchronization
- Local console for direct access to KVM switch
- Support Local Mouse suppression
- Highly compatible with most KVM switches
- Provide remote mass storage control, drive redirect, etc.