VessRAID 1000i Series
VessRAID 1000i features 2U/3U 8 to 16 bays quad ports iSCSI RAID6 subsystem that can function as a direct attached storage (DAS), in a storage area network (SAN), and with VessJBOD expansion, offering a comprehensive storage portfolio for business critical applications in hopes to protect all of your valuable data.
- 2U/8-bay RAID subsystem with (8) 2TB SATA Drives
- Quad 1Gb iSCSI ports
- Dual 3G SAS host ports for high performance direct attachment
- Supports RAID 0, 1, 1E, 3, 5, 6, 10(0+1), 30, 50, 60
- Advanced power saving modes
- Single power supply
Features and Benefits:
iSCSI + NAS, Exploit Storage with more Possibilities
VessRAID 1000i series provides iSCSI and NAS1 combined features which enables users to do file and block-based data transaction on the network. iSCSI allows SCSI protocol to operate over TCP/IP and it’s getting popular in various IP-based applications as you can leverage existing network infrastructure to achieve SAN connectivity. NAS devices are easy to deploy and ideal for file sharing over the network. Files on NAS are transparent to users and applications, and its access convenience greatly reduces users’ learning curve on how to download and upload data to the storage. With iSCSI and NAS support, VessRAID leads user to explore broader storage applications and possibilities.
GreenRAID Energy Savings
Being green is important for business now. VessRAID features advanced hardware design using 80PLUS-certified power supplies, and supports complete levels of MAID2.0 that both can greatly improve system’s power effectiveness in management and reduce heat generation. In addition, the power scheduling function allows users to power off the system and performs a disk-to-disk backup or restore on a scheduled basis. As the task completes, system returns to standby until the next one starts, resulting in a considerable 70% cost savings annually.
OPAS is designed to reduce maintenance complexity and streamline an easier tech support workflow as much as possible. It offers a new level of user convenience unique to PROMISE. With a simple USB stick plugging in, it can provide system information retrieval, firmware auto upgrading, script for quick installation and password resetting.
Designed for Cost-Sensitive Business
Economic slowdown worldwide have caused a number of businesses to either cut their IT budgets or delay their purchasing decisions for new storage equipments, yet there is still need for inexpensive and feature-rich storage solutions as data grows on a day to day basis. The VessRAID family of products provides a reliable data protection you expect from PROMISE to keep data online longer through a cost-effective way for businesses to easily meet storage demands.
- 8/12/16 hot-swappable SAS/SATA 6Gb/s* or 3Gb/s drive bays in a robust 2U/3U chassis
- Quad-port iSCSI 1Gb access with link aggregation and jumbo frames support
- SMB/CIFS, NFS, FTP support
- Microsoft Active Directory Support
- Online Volume Clone, Box-to-Box Replication, and NAS Fusion
- Scale up to 112 Hard Disk Drive via VessJBOD Expansion units
- Single or Dual hot-swap redundant power supply unit with 80PLUS Certified
- Amazing Lightweight and Compact Architecture
- OPAS and UPS Monitor via USB service
- JBOD Expansion Support
- Comprehensive embedded web-based management via Ethernet – WebPAM PROe
- Power Scheduler Operation
- MAID 2.0 support
- PerfectRAID and Predictive Data Migration technology for robust error handling and recovery
- LCD Panel support (optional)
- Wake-on-LAN support
- Wake-on-SAS support (VessJBOD)
*Initiator still operates at 3Gbps mode