VTrak Ex10 Series
Promise Technology’s VTrak E-Class products is a family of intelligent, high availability SAS/SATA based RAID storage systems that fundamentally changes storage economics from purchase and set up to operation and upgrades. Choose the E-Class system that fits your requirements today with the confidence that you have the flexibility to change the interface (Fibre Channel or SAS) simply by changing the controllers.
- 2U/12-bay SAS/SATA disk drive support
- Dual 4Gb FC ports for connectivity per controller. Single upgradeable to
dual failover/failback controllers
- Supports RAID 0, 1, 1E, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60 with multiple global or dedicated
hot-spare drives support
- Scalable from 12-bays up to 60-bays by attaching up to 4/VTrak J-Class
- Redundant hot-swappable power and cooling
Features and Benefits:
Rapid growth in data – fueled by data intensive applications, digital content creation, and online data archival – is creating significant challenges to enterprise IT organizations to store and manage their data. PROMISE storage solutions help enterprises protect and manage their data storage enabling them to transform their critical data assets into a competitive business advantage.
For enterprise data centers and data-rich organizations dealing with the accelerating growth of unstructured content, PROMISE is the preferred storage solution for both primary and value tier storage. PROMISE solutions deliver flexible data management, protection, scalability and security for a new class of data intensive applications through a combination of advanced technologies including virtualization and energy efficient design.
This explosive growth in unstructured data has created significant storage challenges for enterprise storage environments. Ineffective data protection, wasted storage and rising operational costs are driving enterprises to adopt a cohesive storage strategy. PROMISE’s VTrak E-Class, a family of intelligent, high availability SAS/SATA based RAID storage systems address these issues and fundamentally changes storage economics from purchase and set up to operation and upgrades
The PROMISE product portfolio of Enterprise-Class Solutions consists of
- VTrak RAID and JBOD Subsystems
- SAS and SATA disk drives
- Dual Controller – High Availability
- 4Gb Fibre Channel SAN Host Connectivity
- 4x3Gb SAS Wide Host Connectivity
Designed and developed with enterprise features delivered at a price that small to medium businesses can afford.
The VTrak line features PROMISE’s embedded browser-based management interface, WebPAM PROe, eliminating the need to install additional software. All VTrak systems on the network can be configured and monitored using a single, easy-to-manage interface through an out-of-band Ethernet port. By using industry-standard management protocols, PROMISE simplifies integration with third-party management applications.
Every VTrak is backed by the PROMISE 3-Year limited warranty with 24/7 telephone and email support. Extended warranties up to two years are available on all VTrak units. When our support confirms a failure in the field, advanced replacement parts are always available to eliminate down time. PROMISE also offers an optional ServicePlus program providing onsite parts replacement.
Choose the E-Class system that fits your requirements today with the confidence that you have the flexibility to change the interface (FC and SAS) simply by changing the controllers and also increase your available storage by adding JBOD systems, like our VTrak J-Class, to meet your future capacity needs.
- Dual/Redundant Active-Active RAID controllers
- Supports Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) and SATA 3Gb/s drives simultaneously
- RAID Levels 0, 1, 1E, 5, 6 10, 50, 60
- SAS-wide (x4) expansion port per controller supports up to four VTrak J-Class Expansion Chassis (80 bays total)
- PerfectRAIDTM support including Predictive Data Migration (PDM), Media Patrol
- Embedded web browser base management support requiring no host software installation
- Rich open protocol support for third party management software including SNMP and CIM