Optimized for high-capacity storage applications, Supermicro’s SC837 Chassis features 28x (16 front + 12 rear) hot-swap 3.5″ SAS/SATA hard drive bays as JBOD chassis in a 3U space. The SC837 design offers extra high-density of HDD per space ratio n a 3U form factor, high power efficiency, optimized HDD signal trace routing and improved HDD tray design to dampen HDD vibrations and maximize performance. Equipped with redundant high-efficiency 1620W (Platinum Level) power supplies with PMBus functionality and Iï¿½C for enhanced power management, and 5 hot-plug redundant cooling fans, the SC837 is a reliable and hassle-free maintenance storage system.
Extremely High Storage Capacity
- Cost-effective High-density 3U JBOD chassis solution: Total 28x (16 front + 12 rear) 3.5″ Hot-swap HDD bays; 6Gb/s SAS2 Expander Backplane
- Cost effective HDD Backplane design: one expander chip for front/rear HDDs Single (E16) expander solution
- High-Availability Features: Redundant, Hot-pluggable cooling system, Power Supplies, Hot-swap drives and Redundant Expander Backplane
- Redundant 1620W Platinum Level power supplies
- 3x 8cm Hot-swap cooling fans, redundant cooling
Click here for detail specifications