Supermicro’s SC745 Chassis series is optimized for the latest Intel® Xeon® processor 5500 series (Nehalem) and is also compatible with previous generation Intel and AMD dual processor-based motherboards. Utilizing redundant, high-efficiency power supplies (85% and up) with Gold Level 1200W option, and 8 hot-swap 3.5″ drive bays, this chassis offers reliable performance with problem-free maintenance. Designed with 100% cooling redundancy** via a combination of high-performance fans and adjustable air-shroud capable of fitting any generation motherboard, the SC745 minimizes the probability of sysytem downtime or performance degradation from thermal-related issues. With 90-degree rotatable drive bay module, 7 tool-less expansion slots, and 6-Pin power connectors supporting up to 3 high-end graphics cards, the SC745 supports up to 3 GPUs, and it is quick to confirgure and easy to operate.
- 1200W Gold Level high efficiency (1+1) Redundant Power Supply (93%)
- 8x 3.5″ SAS/SATA Hot-swap Drive Bays
- GPU Support with 4x 6-pin / 8-pin power connectors
- Adjustable Air Shroud for Various Configurations
- 100% Cooling Redundancy
- Rack mount / Tower Convertible
- 2x Front USB Ports
- Locking Bezel with Filter
- Tool-less operation
- Only High Quality Components and Fans are used for Maximum Reliability
- Full SES2 support is available with SAS motherboards and other compatible components.
Click here for detail specifications