Supermicro’s SC747 server/workstation chassis is truly industry’s most powerful high performance server chassis that offers 11 (TQ SKU) or 9 (TQ SKU) full-height, full-length PCI-E expansion slots and 4 sets of 6-pin and 8-pin power connectors to support up to 4 double-width GPU cards. Optimized redundant high-efficiency (93%) Gold Level 1400W power supplies with PMBus support and optimized thermal solutions with 4 hot-swap cooling fans plus 2 hot-swap exhaust fans incorporating advanced fan speed controls, to accommodate the most demanding GPU applications. Its 8 hot-swap SAS/SATA HDDs offer exceptional storage capacity, and its three 5.25″ storage modules can rotate 90º to flexibly accommodate tower or rack-mountable configurations.
- Redundant (1+1) 1400W Gold-Level Power Supplies, FCC Class B Certified
- SuperQuiet 38dB system at normal operation for office environment
- 4x dedicated power connectors (6pin + 8pin) for high-end GPUs
- 8x 3.5″ Hot-swap SAS/SATA HDDs
- 9x Full-height, Full-length expansion slots optimized for 4x double width high-end graphic cards
- Advanced fan speed control SuperQuiet 38dB
- Tower and Rackmount configurations
- Highest Quality Chassis Built – Superb Components, Fans, & Power Supply
- Full SES2 support is available with SAS motherboards and other compatible components.
Click here for detail specifications